Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Tooth About Why I Haven't Posted

Okay sorry everyone!

I have not forgotten this blog's existence, no worries. I know I said I'd do the "what and how" post on Friday, but stuff has happened since then. Also, the blogger app on my phone is only hooked up to the Songs on the Way (don't know if you can have two blogs, it's a very simplistic app) and I've not actually been on the actual computer since then.

Me on Sunday
The what and how post will have to wait. But this is a health and fitness blog, so I'll let you know that part of the reason I've not blogged has to do with my health. My dental health. On Saturday I woke up in pain with my tooth and told myself I needed to go to the dentist on Monday. I had plans for Saturday and Sunday and didn't want to try to get in earlier. I had known I needed to go to the dentist for a while but had procrastinated.

Then on Sunday I woke up with the left half of my face swollen. We were able to get me in to see Ryan's dentist, who put me on strong antibiotics and we scheduled the extraction for Tuesday evening. 

However Tuesday afternoon, the swelling wasn't entirely gone, so we rescheduled for today, Wednesday evening. So I'll be getting that done tonight.

That's not the only thing that's been keeping me from blogging, but I've been busy this week and honestly computer wise I haven't gotten on one. My computer (my netbook) has keyboard issues and it's a trial to type on. And Ryan's desktop is in his room, which he sleeps in all day. I've been waking up in the early morning, he sleeps until the afternoon, then we spend time together and then he goes to work and I go to bed. I haven't really had free time with the computer. And I wouldn't now either except Ryan is having trouble sleeping so I'm using that to my advantage.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that your dental issues start improving and you can get back to your routine. Have a great day. http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete