Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Hey guys!

I unfortunately still have not completed the second week of the Couch to 5K due to the melatonin not letting me wake up in time.

I have however lost over three inches on my waist since I arrived in India!!

And actually I got a care package from my older sister just a few weeks ago and she sent me a nightgown... which I could put on but was tight and unattractive...

Tonight I put it on and it fits perfectly!!

I've worked out inside a little to youtube this week, that's all so far.

So my goals for next week:
finish week two of the Couch to 5K
try to do some non-equipment necessary weight training exercises (yes, I looked them up!)
do at least two at least ten minutes workouts outside of that!

Also, if I don't do the C25K workout I have to do an hour of cardio to replace it!

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I found you off UBP13. Still going through and looking at awesome bloggers :). I love that you live in india! What is it like there? Workout wednesday is something I do at home every mid morning on a wednesday too :)

    ReplyDelete